2Kitchen Trainee Jobs at Food For Education
About the Role
F4E is expanding rapidly to reach more schools across Kenya. The Kitchen Trainee program targets individuals who are motivated, driven and dedicated, and who possess excellent communication skills, leadership potential and have a demonstrated aptitude for quick learning.
You will be guided through an intensive on-the-Job training program which will equip you with skills on the various ways to manage a kitchen including food production, personnel management and kitchen leadership. You will be periodically assessed and given a chance to express yourself through your management style and personality.
The trainee MUST be willing to work in any of our food production facilities (kitchens), distributed across the country.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business, Food and Nutrition or any other related field.
• At Least one year working experience in any field.
• Knowledge of Google sheets and MS Excel.
• Excellent communication, writing and reporting skills.
• Leadership skills would be an added advantage.
• Quick aptitude to learn.
• Willingness to work in any F4E food production facility.
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, we’d like to hear from you. Send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th May, 2022. If you do not hear from us in 2 weeks consider your application unsuccessful.