Admission Officer at Zetech University,
Admission Officer at Zetech University
Zetech University is the premier university for the education of Technology, Science and Business oriented global leaders, offering an exceptional learning experience to thousands of youth from Kenya and beyond.
Job Ref: ZU/10/adv/68/2023
The objective of this position is to provide world-class customer service, delivering quality at all times and ensuring total Customer Delight. To always deliver service in the true spirit of our Core Values – Integrity, Commitment to excellence, Innovation, Customer Focus and Team Work.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Lead Admission Officer, the position holder will be responsible for the following, amongst others:
- Answer incoming phone calls on designated lines.
- Respond to customers’ emails.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors when the need arises.
- Compiling reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Keeping records of customer interactions.
- Keep an up-to-date report of all enquiries and conduct follow-ups.
- Filling out application forms..
- Processing of admission forms.
- Preparation and dispatch of admission letters.
- Follow up for admissions and reporting.
- Providing correct information to clients and other stakeholders.
- Managing incoming calls and outgoing calls.
- Participating in ensuring student retention.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Public Relations, Business or Marketing.
- At least 1-year relevant experience in Customer Service.
- A motivated self-starter.
- Extra Miler and a Problem solver.
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and the internet.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills including fluency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Passion for quality, keen and self-driven.
- Good analytical and reporting skills.
- Good understanding of University procedures and standards.
- Understanding of University QMS procedures and standards.
Interested candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference number on the subject line and; indicating their current and expected salary on their application letter, not later than 13th January 2023