Airport Representative Vacancy at ATL Global Business,
Airport Representative Vacancy at ATL Global Business
ATL Global Business is an internationally oriented and privately founded recruiting and consultancy firm based in Kenya, with operations and partners in South Africa and East Africa countries. Committed to our slogan “World Class Service delivery with Integrity”
- Salary RangeKSh 30,000 – KSh 50,000/month
Our Client – a leading inbound destination management company in Africa, with offices in Namibia, South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana, and Uganda. Our expert travel consultants are able to specialize and offer clients the private guided, self-drive, FIT and group travel services and products they deserve. We are a client-focused company that believes in human-to-human business partnerships backed by sound systems and processes, with personalized services and excellent products that are supported by very competitive prices while offering expert insights into lesser-known tour and safari destinations.
About the Opportunity
The role of the Airport Representative will be to ensure that all arrival guests with flight details are paged and assisted with luggage and transportation in addition to assisting hotel guests during pick and transfer. They also will be tasked with receiving VIP guests at the airport and providing any required assistance.
Besides, they will act as the company’s ambassador at the airport and promote the company’s products and services according to the set standard operational procedures.
- Handling guest arrival with pick up request. VIP and VVIP and all the other guests to be welcomed at the airport and ensure transportation is well coordinated.
- Assist with guest luggage as and when required
- Conducts a briefing to the guests and assists them into the car
- Administer and check the rooming list and ensure all suppliers understand the rooming list delivered to them and be on hand to answer any querries they may have.
- Carry out Safari briefings for guests proceeding on Safari direct from the Airport upon arrival.
- Be present at the arrival at all scheduled flight landings and assist incoming guests with baggage clearance and directing them to transport facilities
- Update all the additional instructions for the guests or information about guest arrival or departure in the logbook
- Any changes on arrival and departure flight must be reported to the supervisor or her/his deputy
- If there is a problem/challenge while on duty, communicate/inform the supervisor
- Maintain a good relationship with airline personnel, immigration and custom officers and all other official sectors at the airport
- Maintain close relationship with our competitors and a spirit of team work among the transfer drivers. Submit names and arrival flight numbers to the Hotel‘s meeting service staff
- Provide feedback on any ideas of improving customer experience.
- Maintain neat appearance and grooming at all times
- Record all special cases at hand and inform the Airport Manager.
- Must follow the working schedule properly. Any changes to be reported and approved by Transport Supervisor or his/her assistant
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all facilities and services offered by the hotels.
- Send daily reports to the office in regards to Aiport Operations for the day.
- Diploma in Tour Operations/Customer Care
- 2 years’ experience in Hospitality/Tourism Sector within the same capacity
- Proficient in English and German(Must have) Languages. Knowledge in any other foreign language(s) will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for clients and customers.
- Willingness to work within a flexible schedule
- Strong Customer Service and Excellent inter-personal skills across all levels
- Strong decision making and problem solving abilities
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Good time Management Skills
If you possess the above qualities, you are encouraged to apply by sending your CV and cover letter only detailing your suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy (cc) email@example.com.
Applications deadline is 25th July, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.