Amatsi Water Services Company Is Hiring!,
Amatsi Water Services Company Is Hiring!
Amatsi Water Services Co.LTD.(AWASCO) is a Water Service Provider Company, operating in Vihiga County in line with Water Act 2016 and was incorporated on the 24th April 2007 under the Companies Act Cap 486 Laws of Kenya.
Internal Audit Manager
Reporting to the Chairmul Audit Committee, die fill candidate will perform the following duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring that all fixed and current assets are accounted for on a regular basis by continuous verification of the existence of such assets
- Play a senior leadership role in bringing the intemal community and intemal staff along to support motivation and output delivered by developing effective and strategic relationship
- Develop and continuously review the internel audit manual and relevant documents and enforce compliance with standards acceptable to the external auditors.
- Work closely Wiff the extemal auditors, ayeeing on the timelines for the annual statutory audit, pre-audit activities, and on the implementation of audit recommendations
- Desigring, reviewing and developing audit techniques, policies and procedures for assessing comprehensive financial, corporate and systems audit reporting.
- Preparing the annual audit programme and ensuring that it is effectively and effciently implemented
Applicants should have the following qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration ( accounting option) or a business related degree from a university
- Master’s degree in accounting, finance or business adminisüation shall be an added
- Be a holder ofCPA (K), ACCA or equivalent
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) will be an added advantage
- Be a member of ICPAK or a related profession body;
- Have worked in a similar position in a reputable organimtion for at least 10 years; 5 of which should be in audit at a senior level
- Experience of auditing ERP system and conversant with water billing system shall be an added advantage
- Proven people management experience, strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Review fre payment vouchers and verifr the amount recorded/ posted in the system are accurate and complete xi. To review and give audit findings on tre company’s operating procedures at the regional omces
- To determine whedrer financial statement are reported in accordance with generally acceptable accounting principles (GAAP)
- Discuss audit findings and recommendations with ffe Head of Internal Audit and Risk Management Head
- Proficiency in computer applications
Internal Audit Assistant
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, the successåll candidate will perform the following duties and responsibilities;
- Planning and conducting risk based audit by developing audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and audit objectives
- managing audit files and ensure proper filing working papers
- Carry out spot checks in key areas such as evaluating, trade debtors procurement procedures, billing systems, petty cash administration and new connection
- Arrange workshop sessions and development ofany internal confrol changes relevant departments
- Planning and coordinating risk based audits.
- Underuke any other duties assigned to you by your supervisor
Applicants should have the following qualification
- Diploma in Accountancy, Business administation, finance and banking
- Holder of CPA part 3 will be added advantage
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Registered member of a professional body
Method of Application
If you possess die attributes for fre stated position, please submit your application with certified copies of academic and professional catificates, detailed CV indicating names, of 3 referees, current and expeccted remuneration and day contacts to the address below so as to reach the undersigned not later than Only shortlisted candidates will be contæted. Canvassing is prohibited and will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Managing Director,
Amatsi Water Serviices Co. Ltd
P.o Box 740-50300