Amplus International Ltd
Job Title: Sales Representatives
Remuneration: Retainer plus commissions – Transport and communication cost will be provided
Amplus International Ltd is a marketing and corporate events management agency with operations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania since the year 2013.
We are pleased to invite applications from interested and qualified applicants for the position of a Sales Representative for one of our clients who is a leading manufacturer and supplier of construction materials in Kenya.
Location: Nairobi Metropolitan, Chuka, Chogoria, Nyeri, Nanyuki, Embu, Kirinyaga, Maua, Isiolo, Kiambu, Muranga, Machakos, Kisumu, Kakamega, Eldoret, Nakuru, Mombasa, Taita Taveta, Kwale, Kitui, Voi, Makueni, Kericho, Nandi, Baringo, Siaya, Homabay, Kisii, Migori, Busia, Bungoma, Narok, Kajiado, Kitale, Naivasha, Vihiga, Bomet, Embu, Kerugoya, Karatina, Lamu, Makueni, Machakos, Kericho, Eldoret And Meru.
- Establish, develop, and consolidate existing business relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Generate orders and follow up to ensure timely delivery and payment
- Ensure the products are well merchandised at the retail level
- Source new opportunities and expand client base resulting from fieldwork.
- Plan and organize an aggressive personal sales strategy to meet sales targets set.
- Undertake and quickly resolve customer issues and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Keep abreast of competition and best practices for professional growth and to assist clients in the most effective way.
- Supply management with oral and written reports.
- Maintain a strong understanding on product inventory and technical specifications to be able to answer specific customer questions.
- Any other duty assigned by the Team Leader
- Experience in selling construction materials/products is KEY
- Confident with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive, reliable, honest and sales-oriented person
- Must be in possession of a functional smart phone
- Fit to walk for long distances
- At least a Diploma in sales or any other related course
Applicants residing in the target or neighbouring locations as indicated above are encouraged to apply
If you are up to the task and meet the above qualifications, please submit your CV and Cover letter with SALES REPRESENTATIVE and area of residence as the subject (E.g. SALES REPRESENTATIVE – MURANG’A) to email@example.com on or before 25th Oct 2022.
Only those who qualify for the position will be contacted.
NB: The application/recruitment is free.