Architect at Janta Kenya,
Architect at Janta Kenya
Janta Kenya is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice
- Focuses on designing, planning, managing, building, and maintaining the built environment.
- Provides an overview to the various fields of architecture, interior design, and construction management.
- Provide counseling services to clients.
- Draw designs for construction projects
- Design a building plan that fits all construction requirements.
- Planning and developing the design.
- Must be equipped with technological know-how.
Qualifications & Skills
- Diploma in Building and Construction or degree in architecture, civil engineering
- At least 5 years of work experience in construction, wood fittings, interior design or refabricated structures
- Possess business etiquette with strong work ethics, high level of honesty/integrity, results oriented and ability to deliver under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and project management software
- Demonstrated high level organizational, team management and record keeping skills with ability to undertake frequent travel
- Skilled in identifying local construction technologies and construction material sources
- Design Skills and Creativity
- Understanding of Building Codes and Laws.
- Business Acumen.