Architect at Janta Kenya,
Architect at Janta Kenya
Janta Kenya is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice
- Focuses on designing, planning, managing, building, and maintaining the built environment.
- Provides an overview to the various fields of architecture, interior design, and construction management.
- Provide counseling services to clients.
- Draw designs for construction projects
- Design a building plan that fits all construction requirements.
- Planning and developing the design.
- Must be equipped with technological know-how.
Qualifications & Skills
- Diploma in Building and Construction or degree in architecture, civil engineering
- At least 5 years of work experience in construction, wood fittings, interior design or refabricated structures
- Possess business etiquette with strong work ethics, high level of honesty/integrity, results oriented and ability to deliver under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and project management software
- Demonstrated high level organizational, team management and record keeping skills with ability to undertake frequent travel
- Skilled in identifying local construction technologies and construction material sources
- Design Skills and Creativity
- Understanding of Building Codes and Laws.
- Business Acumen.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly send your detailed CV quoting the job title on the email subject “Business Development Manager” to: firstname.lastname@example.org by or before 11th January 2023