Assistant Fuels Quality Assurance at Koko Networks
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication / View Jobs at Koko Networks
This company was formerly known as SmartCook Energy. Last-mile energy networks for Africa’s cities. Smarter commerce for urban Africa. Unique rich media delivery platforms. Our mission is to improve life for everyone in Africa’s cities.
Assistant Fuels Quality Assurance
- As a Fuels Quality Assurance Assistant you will be making reference to laid out standards and policy to ensure that we deliver quality fuel into the network.
What You Will Do
- Calibration and maintenance of testing equipment.
- Fuel quality monitoring, analysis and reporting.
- Periodic KOKO Consumer hardware performance testing.
- Ensuring the fuels testing laboratory is taken care of and 5s applied to the letter.
- Perform periodic inspection checks for product compliance in the network with set standards
- Ensure safety of the work environment during quality checks.
- Test products as per KOKOLabs procedures and reporting.
- Participate in the fuels receipt with representatives of our fuel partners
- Participate in sourcing and replacement of the lab equipment’s on need basis
What You Will Bring
- Degree in Chemistry related field (chemical engineering,pure chemistry,Industrial chemistry)or its equivalent
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work with testing equipment
- Proficiency in the use of basic computer applications.
- Ability to work independently with accuracy and precision.
- Flexibility and adaptability in your attitude and approach to work.
- Problem solving skills
- Cost saving and business continuity mind set