Assistant Medical Social Worker III Jobs – 4 Positions at Busia County,
Assistant Medical Social Worker III Jobs – 4 Positions at Busia County
Busia County Public Service Board seeks to professionally deliver service to the people of Busia with integrity and dedication through well trained competent and skilled man powern In all these achievements, she has derived her support and strength in God in whom she has always put trust and who she acknowledges never fails her.
Assistant Medical Social Worker III – 4 Positions
ADVERT No. CPSB/100/2023
Duties and Responsibilities
An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer. Duties and responsibilities at this level will
- participating as a member of Health Team in addressing the psychosocial effects as related to patients’ diagnosis, prognosis and future resettlement and counseling patients especially in cases associated with pandemic diseases, mental illness, HIV/AIDS, epilepsy;
- extracting psychosocial information from the patient and observation of casual factors which might be useful to the treatment plan; and implementing patients’ treatment programmes and follow up on discharge.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, the candidate must have: –
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: -Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, Mental Health or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution
- KCSE mean grade C or its equivalent qualification; and
- Certificate in Computer applications from a recognized institution.
Method of Application
Mandatory Additional requirements
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following documents:
- KRA Tax compliance certificate
- Clearance from HELB
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- CRB clearance certificate
All applicants should submit their application letter together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card and any other supporting documents to the County Public Service Board – PORT VICTORIA PLAZA on or before 4TH AUGUST, 2023 at 5.00 p.m.
Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board,
County Government of Busia,
P.O Box 1103- 50400,