Assistant Public Health Officer III Jobs – 5 Positions at Busia County,
Assistant Public Health Officer III Jobs – 5 Positions at Busia County
Busia County Public Service Board seeks to professionally deliver service to the people of Busia with integrity and dedication through well trained competent and skilled man powern In all these achievements, she has derived her support and strength in God in whom she has always put trust and who she acknowledges never fails her.
Assistant Public Health Officer III – 5 Positions
ADVERT No. CPSB/96/2023
Duties and responsibilities
- This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. an officer at this level will provide Environmental Health Extension services in the area of deployment, where specific duties will include; mobilizing, sensitizing and advising communities on matters relating to environment health, referring health cases to relevant health facilities; carrying out immunization; identifying environmental health issues at community level; organizing communities health days to advise communities on common public health issues ;collecting and maintaining update records of services rendered; assessing health needs of community ;implementing integrated mosquito control strategies.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Diploma in either environmental Health Science or Public Health inspection from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
Method of Application
Mandatory Additional requirements
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following documents:
- KRA Tax compliance certificate
- Clearance from HELB
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- CRB clearance certificate
All applicants should submit their application letter together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card and any other supporting documents to the County Public Service Board – PORT VICTORIA PLAZA on or before 4TH AUGUST, 2023 at 5.00 p.m.
Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board,
County Government of Busia,
P.O Box 1103- 50400,