Assistant Teacher Jobs at Aurum Consultants
Aurum Consultants is a full service consulting firm focused on addressing the consulting and educational needs of its clients. Aurum’s consultants are among those rare people who can design, develop, and implement solutions that address business problems across many disciplines.
Assistant Teacher Jobs
Overview of the Position
Our client in the education Industry in Nairobi County is urgently looking to recruit Assistant Teachers who will be responsible for providing differently-abled learners with learning activities and experiences designed to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. Develop or modify curricula and prepare lessons and other instructional materials to learner ability levels. Work in self-contained, team, departmental, or itinerant capacity as assigned.
- Getting the classroom ready for lessons
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks
- Assisting teachers to plan learning activities and complete records
- Supporting teachers in managing class
- Supervising class activities
- Assist in lesson preparation and teaching
- Be a holder of P1 or ECDE Diploma from a recognized institution.
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Have a proven track record of academic success and high achievements
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Computer literate with experience in e-learning techniques being an added advantage
- Must be of high personal Integrity and Ethics
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Must be CBC Trained
- TSC registration will be an added advantage
How to apply
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.