Bank Officer at Development Bank of Kenya
Take a look at available job opportunities in the banking and financial services industry. Specifically, explore job openings at the Development Bank of Kenya.
Development Bank of Kenya Ltd. is a banking company based out of Loita Street, Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya.
- This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer/authorized officer and will be assigned duties and responsibilities in any of the following functional areas: –
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing daily bank transactions and compiling settlement data.
- Undertaking daily bank reconciliations and control.
- Managing cash within approved limits.
- Handling customer inquiries.
- Compliance with bank policies, procedures, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Opening new bank accounts according to standard operating procedures.
- Establishing and promoting cordial relationship with customers.
- Accounting for the payments, forex and money market transactions.
- Preparing internal reports and filing statutory and regulatory returns.
- Custody of operations and treasury tools of trade.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Commerce, Economics, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should email their applications, enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed CV indicating work experience, contacts and addresses of 3 professionally relevant referees by 14th August 2023. Use the email email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.