Job Vacancy: Pharmacy Technologist
Bethesda Healthcare Services in Nandi Hills seeks to employ a Pharmacy Technologist.
The incumbent will be based in the Kobujoi branch and will be responsible for preparing medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders, detecting therapeutic incompatibilities; dispensing medications and controlling medications by monitoring drug therapies and advising on any side effects.
- Receive written prescriptions or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate.
- File prescriptions that have been filled.
- Establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients.
- Order, label and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortages.
- Compute charges for medication dispensed to facility patients and enter data in the system.
- Dispense medications and pharmaceutical supplies to patients, nursing stations and other departments.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Registered and licensed by the PPB
Applications to reach by 28th October 2022 to email@example.com