Britam ICT Business Partner – (23000055) – Job Type: Permanent
The role holder would Champion Britam’s Technological transformation within the Corporate Segments.
- To be the strategic adviser to the Corporate Segments leadership on how to leverage on IT as a strategic enabler of business.
- Lead delivery of IT components of all IT strategic initiatives within the Corporate Segments.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Corporate Segments MANCO to drive strategic change.
- He/ She is a change driver who influences colleagues to adopt to new technologies and ways of working.
- IT infrastructure value delivery and IT PMO teams to deliver system and process enhancements.
- Responsible for day to day system administration, support and maintenance tasks. Their KPI’s include system availability or issue resolution SLAs.
- Gain intimate knowledge of the BU strategic and operational imperatives, Britam’s corporate strategy and its resultant IT strategy. The Business Partner marries delivery of the Segment’s IT initiatives and Group IT initiatives ensuring the Segment and Britam Group succeed by building an IT ecosystem in line with the corporate vision of “diversified financial services group”.
- Provide a single point of contact for Corporate Segments on all matters IT. They engage with the rest of the IT function to provide the Corporate Segments leader with consolidated view of the status of IT operations, projects and security within the Corporate Segments.
- Advice the Corporate Segments on IT risk management processes and procedures and IT capabilities required to manage segments operational risks.
- Advice and support the segment Manco to prioritize Corporate Segments IT initiatives for the year and ensure these are captured in the Group IT plan and budget.
- Ensure the Corporate Segments IT initiatives comply to the Britam Enterprise Architecture.
Key Performance Measures:
As described in your Personal Scorecard.
- Bachelors in Computer Science/ Technology.
- Masters in Computer Science/Technology Management is an added advantage.
- 7-10 years’ experience in IT Services and System Development, 3-4 years of which should be in a management position.
- ITIL certified.
- 5 years’ experience in covering product development and at least three of which should be in business and innovation.
Technical/ Functional competencies:
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of and high regard for emerging mobile, web technologies and Systems Development GI Cycle (SDLC) as well as project management processes and execution.
- Have expert knowledge of Mobile infrastructure, internet technologies, ecommerce and e-payment technologies.
- A sound understanding of portfolio, programme and project management and a track record of delivering and enabling large-scale complex change programmes.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
: Day Job
Number of Openings