Broker Consultant Job Vacancy at Canon Kenya,
Broker Consultant Job Vacancy at Canon Kenya
Our global company was founded in Japan in 1937 with the aim of making the best quality camera available. Our passion for the Power of Image has made us a world leader today in both consumer and business imaging solutions.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, Broker Consultant will:
- Play a key role in business acquisition and implementation of sales strategies and ensure achievement of premium targets.
- Manage and grow established relationships and act as the point of contact for the allocated relationships.
PRIMARY Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive and generate business revenue (new business and renewal premium income) to meet business targets.
- Undertake and coordinate daily marketing activities and business sourcing to ensure achievement of monthly business targets.
- Follow through on renewal of existing business to achieve the targeted retention rate.
- Participate in implementation of marketing strategies.
- Provide relevant market intelligence, suggest, and identify opportunities for new markets.
- Handle to conclusion all business enquiries and coordinate with the underwriting department to ensure competitive quotations to clients.
- Provide market intelligence to the company to ensure the company remains relevant and competitive.
- Undertake business presentations and trainings to intermediaries and their clients.
- Actively follow up on quotations to ensure business acquisition.
- Prepare periodical reports of own production targets and business leads.
- Undertake regular analysis of performance against targets and report on variances.
- Periodically review existing products and proposes changes with a view to enhancing their quality.
- Establish effective relationships and SLA management with internal and external stakeholders.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or insurance field
- IIK/CII qualifications.
- Over 3 years’ experience selling life insurance products.
- Computer Literacy.
Required skills and Competencies.
- Good understanding and experience of Life Assurance principles and practices in Kenya.
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Keen attention to details with a high level of accuracy.
- Self-driven, flexible, and agile with strong work ethic
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.