Job Title: Business Development Executive
Gross Salary: Ksh 60k – 70k plus commission
Our client is a full-fledged Advertising & Marketing firm Kenya and they are looking to hire a Business Development Executive who will be tasked with ensuring effective formulation and implementation of sales and marketing strategies and efficient co-ordination of activities in the sales and marketing department while maximizing revenue generation through sales and initiating profitable partnerships.
- Marketing company products and services to achieve business and sales growth
- Pitching to potential clients, sending quotation proposals and closing the business orders
- Keeping track of competitor activities and update the company about market intelligence
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the company
- Maintain rapport and network with potential clients to achieve the desired business
- Prospecting and cold calling on daily basis for new business leads
- Hunting corporate clients across various industry segments ranging from Insurance, Banks, FMCG, Oil and Gas, Hot & cold beverages, Hospitality etc.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the market.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of product application, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participate in trade shows and exhibitions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales & marketing or a related field
- Over 5 years of progressive Sales & Business Development with at least two years in B2B corporate sales
- Consistent & proven track record in new business development, client acquisition and retention.
- Go getter with excellent client networking skills and knack to generate sales and business inquiries
- Good written and verbal communication with presentation qualities and well versed with Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint presentation
- Ability to persuade and close the orders with the clients and extend excellent customer service and follow up with the client
- Prior work experience in marketing promotional merchandise and corporate gifting and worked with companies will be an added advantage
- Men candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Executive -Media) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12th October 2022.