Business Development Manager, Custodial Services at National Bank of Kenya,
Business Development Manager, Custodial Services at National Bank of Kenya
National Bank is a major player in Kenya’s banking industry. It is one of the largest banks in the country giving financial services to all sectors of the economy. The bank will continue to cover the financial landscape and respond positively to the needs of its customers, shareholders and the economy besides offering traditional financial services and…
Business Development Manager, Custodial Services
Job Ref No. HR/034/2022
Responsible for driving Custodial Services business growth including but not limited to the following key segments;
- Safe Custody Services
- Transaction Settlement Services
- Capital and Income Collection Services
- Corporate Action Services
- Proxy Voting Services
- Client Reporting Services
- Compliance Monitoring
- CDA Services
- Grow the Bank’s market share in Custodial Services.
- Drive the financial and business growth targets for Custodial Services.
- Develop and provide high quality sales, marketing and client relationships.
- Develop and manage Custodial Services strategic partnerships with new and existing clients.
- Develop and drive the Custodial Services strategy.
- Work closely with client relationship teams and internal business partners to provide the best customer experience to boost utilization of Products and solutions under Custodial Business.
- Manage and utilize resources to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Develop and prepare standard proposals and presentations for banking services that will be pitched to potential clients.
- Collaborate with Corporate and Retail Banking Relationship teams for penetration and enhanced utilization of Custodial products and services in new and existing key client portfolios.
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly and quarterly administration and performance reports.
- Manage and ensure all risks associated with custodial services are mitigated.
- Maintain high level integrity and ethical standards.
- Motivate Staff under Custodial Services for self-development.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI)
- Minimum of five (5) years Banking Experience – Three (3) of which MUST be in Custodial Services.
- Experience in Sales & Marketing within Custodial Services is a Mandatory
- Experience in pension scheme administration.
- Experience in fund management transaction settlement.
- Business Development, Relationship Management and Customer Service Skills
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of Cash Managements solutions, products, services and channels
- Good knowledge of money markets, equity trading, margin trading and other capital market instruments.
- Sound understanding of statutory and regulatory requirements of corporate governance, business and banking operations.
- Excellent knowledge of the Bank’s lending principles, policies and procedures
- Prior experience of dealing with customers
- High degree of interpersonal skills when dealing with a range of people and situations.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
Method of Application
Send your CV and application letter showing how you meet the role requirement stated above to: Recruitment@nationalbank.co.ke by Wednesday, 2nd November 2022.