Job Title: Business Development Manager
Gross Salary: 80k -100k
Reporting to: Global Head of Business Development
Our client is a new startup working in the electric mobility space.
They offer a range of electric vehicle solutions which are designed to offer sustainable transport solutions to East-Africa.
They are looking to hire a Business Development Manager who will support commercial, financial and administrative processes within the organization, through the effective implementation of policies, systems and robust internal controls.
The individual will maintain accurate and transparent recordkeeping and will have full responsibility for all operations within the Sales department.
- Plan, organise, and execute all sales tasks and projects of the organisation.
- Ensure all sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Build and manage pipeline of prospect customers.
- Support growth domestically and regionally.
- Cash flow management for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organisation.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting for each team and the organisation.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization via management of the month end process and the monthly management reporting requirements.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organisation and measure returns on investments.
- Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organisation.
- Maintain strong financial controls within the work environment.
- Provide commercial analysis and strategic views on performance and how it can be improved
- Proactive management of cost saving initiatives.
- Assist with presentational material as directed by the Executive team and provide assistance to the CEO and Head of Business Development
- Support the applications for funding opportunities for the organisation.
- Degree in business, finance or related (essential).
- 10+ years of work experience in an automotive industry will be an added advantage
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
- Excellent excel skills are essential
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Manager -Automotive) to email@example.com before 24th October 2022