Business Development Officer,Business related jobs,Insurance jobs,
Business Development Officer – Life
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate a pipeline and acquire pension and group life business
- Liaise with pension administratorts, trustees and intermediaries to acquire and retain business
- Identify and provide solutions based on client needs.
- Research on industry trends, Market intelligence and product development.
- Sourcing and procuring of business in line with the set targets/budgets;
- Strengthen and develop new intermediary and partnerships.
- Addressing client/customer enquiries and feedback within the timelines stipulated in service charter and/or SLAs signed with respective clients;
- Supporting in pension contributions and premium collection;
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports giving details of individual performance on business acquired/lost and feedback on market practices from customers;
- Participating in company CSR and brand building activities in liaison with other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Time management skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Team Player
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Pension and Group Life, with a strong bias on the bancassurance business channel
Method of Application
Strong preference will be given to candidates with the above qualifications, skills, and experience. If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with Business Development Officer- Life as the subject of the email on or before 17th January 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.