Business Operations Manager – Tusker Town at Diageo,
Business Operations Manager – Tusker Town at Diageo
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of our industry.
Business Operations Manager – Tusker Town
We are looking for an individual that will run and accelerate the growth of Tusker Town making it a must visit location for Kenyans (18+) and recognized as an exciting innovative hub.
In this role you are not…
- Adapting but disrupting
- Identifying problems but finding solutions
- Doing business as usual but doing business unusual
- Seeing impossibilities but unlocking possibilities
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a growth plan that will deliver on business targets: traffic, revenue, time spent, frequency of visits and sentiments
- Manage day to day operations of the microbrewery including people, resources and assets
- Responsible for a small team of direct employees and a wider team of indirect employees to deliver on the vision, values, brand and customer experience of Tusker Town.
- Drive high standards of consumer experience and satisfaction at the microbrewery
- Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships.
- Develop & leverage a network of contacts to attract visitors to the microbrewery by identifying, pursuing and closing on new business opportunities, customers, and partnerships
- Lead and represent the business (Tusker Town) in formal external stakeholder engagements
- Responsible for capability building for employees to ensure consistent service delivery & high level of consumer satisfaction
- Embed the Company’s ESG policies and procedures in the microbrewery.
Skills and Experiences
- Proven working experience as an Operations Manager, sales executive or relevant role.
- Proven experience in delivering outstanding customer experience in the hospitality industry, or Brand Homes an added advantage
- Strong strategic and operational business acumen
- Analytics & problem-solving skills
- Communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients
- Project management
- Negotiation Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant field – Hospitality Management, Marketing, Commerce, Business Administration
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in a similar role