Call Centre Agents at HCS Africa,
Call Centre Agents at HCS Africa
The name HCS Africa is derived from carefully selected words: ‘Human’, referring to our people-oriented approach, ‘Capital’, referring to our commitment of increase in profit, and ‘Synergies’, referring to the collaborative nature of our organization.
Call Centre Agents
Our client, an on-demand Courier Service that delivers products ordered through their mobile app seeks to recruit Call Center Agents, who will be a key point of contact between the company and their customers.
The main task is to coordinate live rider operations and ensure daily performance against a range of KPIs.
Location: Preferred candidates should be residing along Waiyaki Way.
- Monitor, anticipate and manage the live operation to ensure a great user experience.
- Manage real-time fleet capacity.
- Lead the communication with the fleet for ongoing orders.
- Give structured and action able daily feedback to the ops managers.
- Ensure a smooth operation by coordinating communication with Live Ops support, clients, couriers, and other operational departments.
- Ensure that quality assurance checks are completed and maintained.
- Assist clients with product selection and pricing to improve transportation routes.
- Monitor deliveries, ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
- You are aligned with our company values and enact them both in your personal and professional life
- Effective English written and communication skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, G-docs and call center equipment/software programs
- Organized and logical, willing to adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced and pressured environment,
- Communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients and following verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to efficiently solve problemsrelating to dispatch of orders locally.
- Degree/diploma level in a Business or Social Sciences related field, or having equivalent work experience (1 year).
- Previous call center experience is required or at least 1year experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in English (Excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Computer Literacy: Knowledge and Confidence in MS office
- At least 1-2 years’ experience of sales or marketing in a B2B environment
- Sales and marketing best practice / knowledge of current tools (i.e. CRM tools)
- Swahili or any other local language is an advantage
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.