Call Centre Team Leader at Ital Global,
Call Centre Team Leader at Ital Global
We are a comprehensive Human Capital Consultancy firm dedicated to helping organizations just like yours with their HR activities and work. We believe in creating productive and fruitful relationships with our clients by adding value to your business to ensure that you get the very best return on your Human Capital spend.
Call Centre Team Leader
The facility seeks to fill the Call Center Team leader position who will onboard, train, motivate, develop, and lead our Customer Service & Contact Centre team to ensure the effective and efficient running of our services with the aim to assure call quality, drive sales, increase occupancy and revenue and assure an ultimate customer experience while also handling inbound and outbound calls from clients, respond to inquiries, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide general information.
Duties & Responsibilities:·
- Lead and motivate a Customer Care & Contact Centre team to optimum performance levels to achieve agreed targets – occupancy and customer delight.
- Manage performance through regular, effective reviews, quality control, addressing performance issues according to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Build effective relationships with other teams and departments. Communicate all information clearly and in a timely manner.
- Act as a role model for the CC team whilst striving to achieve high standards of performance and customer delight.
- Oversee day-to-day operation.
- Ensure achievement of Call Center & Customer Care KPIs.
- Ensure the team is organized effectively to maximize productivity
- Monitor, identify and resolve performance/behavior/attendance issues using prescribed performance management techniques.
- Daily report to the CS Manager on team performance against KPIs
- Submit daily, weekly and monthly agent performance report.
- Highlight concerns that impact team performance.
- Resolve escalated customer issues.
- Conduct pre-shift team meetings on a daily basis setting focus and priorities for the day to ensure productivity of the agents along their KPIs.
- Handling inbound and outbound calls, inquiries, complaints and providing general information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures, reporting malfunctions.
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues, exploring answers & alternative solutions, implementing solutions and escalating unresolved problems.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints by clarifying desired information, completing transactions and forwarding requests.
- Maintain call center database and update customer information in the system.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures and generate reports.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities and add value to job accomplishments.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Diploma or Degree in Communication/ Public Relations, Marketing, Business or related field
- 3 years’ experience in a busy call/ contact center operations or telesales will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Ms Office and Proficiency in Excel
- At least 2 years spent as a contact center supervisor or team leader with responsibilities such as training, quality control and productivity measurement.
- Exposure in Contact Centre Technology, and CRM
- Proficiency in Data Analytics
- Generally, tech-savvy
Competencies & Skills
- Excellent Leadership Skills and Decision-making skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, presentation, negotiation, interpersonal, PR and relationship building skills.
- Excellent organizational, time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Good problem analysis and solving skills.
- Team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Possess product and operations technical knowledge.
- Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology.
- Attention to Detail and Great listening skills.
- Flexible and Empathetic.
- Calm under pressure and Patient
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.