Become a UN Volunteer Training officer with WHO!
DEADLINE: 01 May 2022
The United Nations Volunteers (UNV)
The United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme is a United Nations organization that contributes to peace and development through volunteerism worldwide. Volunteerism is a powerful means of engaging people in tackling development challenges, and it can transform the pace and nature of development. Volunteerism benefits both society at large and the individual volunteer by strengthening trust, solidarity and reciprocity among citizens, and by purposefully creating opportunities for participation.
Call for Applications: UNV Training Officers
Young African women aged 22 to 35 are highly encouraged to apply, especially nationals from: Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Guinea- Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Mauritania, Mozambique, Namibia, Sao Tome and Principe, Seychelles, South Sudan, Swaziland, Angola, and Botswana.
Within the delegated authority and under the supervision of EPR Training Officer or his/her designated mandated representative(s), the UN Volunteer Click or tap here to enter text. will:
1. Administer training needs assessments,
2. Gauge skills shortages, and then address these through tailored training sessions.
3. Ensure the effectiveness of instruction by monitoring performance post-training.
4. In line with the EPR WHO/AFRO flagship projects, support countries to manage, plan and conduct the training activities outlined in the 3-Flagship Projects.
5. Any other related tasks as may be required or assigned by the supervisor.
Links to Apply Below:
All the best!!!