Career Education Project Manager at Teach For All.
Career Education Project Manager at Teach For All
Around the world, Teach For All network partners are developing leadership in classrooms and communities to ensure all children can fulfill their potential.
Career Education Project Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldProject Management
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans, timelines, and milestones, ensuring alignment with project objectives.
- Ensure that the design and implementation of all project activities, learning calls, workshops, and virtual and in-person events, ensure they run smoothly and meet the desired outcomes.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate timely delivery, high-quality document preparation, and efficient communication.
- Create and maintain project-related systems and documents, including project plans, progress reports, and resource materials, to support the execution of the project and facilitate understanding among team members and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop reports and resources to update stakeholders on project status, achievements, and challenges, and prepare detailed project reports to track progress and outcomes.
- Collaborate with the research specialists to facilitate the execution of the monitoring and evaluation of the project and impact assessment activities.
Community Learning and Collaboration Facilitation:
- Play a key role in planning, designing, and executing community calls, events, meetings, and webinars for national career readiness education organizations, with a focus on fostering knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Actively contribute to the development of knowledge capture and sharing, both within and outside the community of practice, ensuring accessibility to all members.
- Take part in continuously evaluating and adjusting community facilitation efforts to maintain engagement and effectively support project goals.
- Lead the regular communication updates to community members, providing information on updates and future activities.
Systems and Operations Responsibilities:
- Implement efficient systems and project plans to drive project work effectively.
- Capture and manage critical project data, including meeting briefs, engagement data, calendars, and internal and external stakeholder-related communications.
- Keep project systems and documentation updated to ensure accurate and real-time information.
- Provide ad-hoc support when needed.
As the ideal candidate, you will bring:
- Three or more years of professional experience, with a focus on non-profit, partnership management, and project management in the area of youth development, preferably career education.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite applications and Google Drive.
- Strong communication skills, including fluency in English (knowledge of other languages is advantageous).
- Familiarity with community of practice facilitation and/or adult learning is preferred.
- Prior experience with Salesforce or other client relationship management systems is a plus
- Proactive and empowered approach to responsibilities and collaboration.
- Strong project management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and presentation abilities.
- Solutions-oriented mindset and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Strong critical thinking and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to comfortably work across multiple dynamics of cultural difference effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic, and globally dispersed environment
- Exemplifies Teach For All’s core values and a commitment to Teach For All’s mission:
- Reflects a sense of possibility in mindset and vision
- Believes in the value of being locally rooted and globally informed
- Drives toward constant learning and improvement
- Convinced of the necessity of diversity and inclusiveness in our work
- Believes in the interdependence between us and our partners in solving this global problem
Additional Desirable Skills/Experiences (preferred)
- Familiarity with Teach For All’s network.
- Experience in youth development-focused partnership and grant management.
- Familiarity with career guidance and 21st-century skills-focused education.
- Familiarity with EC Funding for education and youth.
- Proficiency in additional languages such as Spanish.