Data Center Network Engineer
- Managing, monitoring and optimizing the Data Center environment – Core Enterprise Network, Core Voice Network, Load Balancers, Perimeter and Data Center Security Infrastructure.
- Lead the migration to new stable state of the art advanced data center technologies or any planned upgrades for data center network infrastructure.
- Monitor all software and hardware products and ensure compliance with Data Center standards and systems.
- Perform troubleshoot on data center, identify issues, and assist in timely resolution of the same.
- Coordinate with various departments and perform integration of critical systems into data center infrastructure and develop strategies to ensure achievement of data center capacity.
- Responsible for deploying and implementing network security controls as outlined by the Information Security, policy, standards, and guidelines.
- Ensures that the logical and physical network is performing as required and works with internal and external service providers to repair and restore service as needed.
- Ensure that up to date systems configurations and documentations are kept for all data center network infrastructure.
- Vendors and SLA management for continuous provision of uninterrupted quality service to the Bank.
- Service level Application in relation to Telecom service providers and Equipment supporting network functions.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University Degree in IT/ Computer Science/ Mathematics or related field from a recognized institution.
- A Cisco Certified Network professional (CCNP) or Cisco Certified Security Professional(CCSP
- At Least 5 years’ experience in Networking (Routing and Switching)
- At least 5 years’ experience in Telephony and Voice, Network Security and Vendor Management