Career Openings at National Drought Management Authority (NDMA),
Career Openings at National Drought Management Authority (NDMA)
The National Drought Management Authority (NDMA) is a State Corporation established under the NDMA Act, 2016. The Act mandates the Authority to exercise overall coordination over all matters relating to drought risk management and to establish mechanisms, either on its own or with stakeholders that will end drought emergencies in Kenya.
The Board of the National Drought Management Authority (NDMA) is seeking to recruit a competent individual to fill the following positions;
S/NO REF NO POSITION & GRADE NO. OF POSTS
1. V/No.1/2023-24 Assistant Director, HR & Administration NDMA Grade 4 1 post
2. V/No.2/2023-24 Assistant Director, Planning Monitoring & Evaluation, NDMA Grade 4 2 posts
3. V/No.3/2023-24 Assistant Director, Corporate Communication, NDMA Grade 4 1 post
NATIONAL DROUGHT MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY
Interested qualified applicants are notified of the following:
1. Detailed job descriptions, requirements and applicant’s bio-data form is available on the website www.ndma.go.ke
2. Applicants MUST fill the Bio-Data Form whose link will be availed in the Authority’s website. Applicants who will not fill the Bio Data form will have their applications rejected.
3. All applications MUST be received on or before 2nd August 2023 by 5:00 pm.
4. NDMA is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disability, marginalized and minorities are encouraged to apply
5. There is NO fee charged by NDMA for any application of these positions
6. Canvassing of any form will result in disqualification of the candidate
7. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How to Apply
Interested qualified applicants are requested to submit a cover letter, detailed CV, copies of certificates & testimonial with the title and Reference number of the position clearly indicated in the email subject line (e.g.
Assistant Director, Human Resource & Administration Ref: V/No.1/2023-24) to email@example.com and also fill the Bio-data form whose link is available in the Authority’s website. Applicants who will not fill the bio data form will have their applications rejected
Successful candidates will be required to fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya specifically clearance from the following institutions;
1) Kenya Revenue Authority
2) Higher Education Loans Board
3) Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
4) National Police Service (Certificate of good Conduct)
5) Credit Reference Bureau
Applications should be addressed to;
Chief Executive Officer,
National Drought Management Authority
P. O. Box 53547 00200
Applications may also be dropped at the Authority’s offices located on the 17th floor of Lonrho House, along Standard Street, Nairobi during working hours between 8am and 5pm. Those applicants submitting physical applications MUST also complete the Bio-Data Form