CCN Coordinator Jobs at Tenwek Hospital,
CCN Coordinator Jobs at Tenwek Hospital
Purpose of the position
Reporting to the Head of Nursing, this position will be responsible for training Critical Care Nurses to be physically, spiritually, professionally, and personally the best they can be, to the glory of God.
Key roles and Responsibilities
• Teach assigned subjects according to the curriculum of the Nursing Council of Kenya.
• Prepare all exams and marking schemes (key) for topics taught in each teaching unit and submit them to the Department Chair.
• Evaluate students after each teaching unit using the Behavioral Theoretical Assessment Form
• Assist students working in the wards to be successful in completing assigned criteria during each placement.
• Maintain spiritual growth and assist in the spiritual growth of students.
• Maintain communication with students.
• Assist students in getting medical care as needed.
• Carry out responsibilities according to the time scheduled.
• Attend College meetings as assigned.
• Assist students in research projects as assigned by the Principal/Research Teacher.
• To act as Class Advisor as assigned by the HOD Nursing/Principal.
• Perform duties as Coordinator of the Critical Care Nursing Department.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of the Nursing Department/Principal.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and Critical Care (BScN/CCN) or its equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
• Valid practicing license in Nursing from the Nursing Council of Kenya.
• Basic Life Support (BLS)/Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) License.
• Proficiency in Computer applications
• Strong communication skills.
• Teaching Experience
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their applications to email@example.com on or before 24th January 2023 enclosing their Resume, Cover Letter & Statement of Faith