Channels Visibility Lead at Safaricom Kenya,
Channels Visibility Lead at Safaricom Kenya
Safaricom is the leading provider of converged communication solutions in Kenya. In addition to providing a broad range of first-class products and services for Telephony, Broadband Internet and Financial services, Safaricom seeks to uplift the welfare of Kenyans through value-added services and support for community projects.
Channels Visibility Lead
Reporting to the Team Lead Frontline Operations, the position holder will lead in translation of the Channels Organization marketing creative briefs for Omni Channels (Retail, Trade, Digital) based on the commercial strategy/calendar and aligned to the approved Brand Guidelines as per cross functional collaboration of Channels, Brand and Segment Teams. The role holder will also be responsible for development of creation of breakthrough ideas and marcom to generate visibility and drive sales. The entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations. Key role purpose will include management of library of PICOS and quality control of its execution.
- Collaborates with Team Lead Frontline Operations and Frontline Marketing Leads to develop Sales Aids, Trade Assets, Aligned Communication, Elevator Presentations and Parner Pitches.
- Provide creative concepts as well as make sound recommendations to improve branding using graphics.
- Ensure that merchandising standards (PICOS)are propery designed and oversee quality control standards.
- Planning and coordinating Channels events and activities.
- Identify the best opportunities for optimization.
- Support frontline marketing to ensure that all marketing elements enhance and leverage the brand equity in Omni Channels.
- Create sales visual communications such as adverts, branding, publicity materials and magazine layouts.
- Execute and manage production of communications and translate project concepts into deliverables.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary using a “customer lens”.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary through “audit” of current channels executions.
- Support tactical promotion across omni channels.
- Responsible for management of PICOS and Tactical Executions in Omni Channels
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Ability to develop animation added advantage.
- Ability to keep current with emerging design trends and technologies.
- Strong adaptation skills, result driven, flexible and strong communication skills. Good at taking briefs and understanding requirements.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Creative, analytical, able to find simple solutions to complex problems