CIC Agent at Hotpoint Appliances Ltd,
CIC Agent at Hotpoint Appliances Ltd
Hotpoint Appliances Ltd was established in 1984. Its first store was located in the Sarit Centre shopping mall in Nairobi. In late 1990s Hotpoint was awarded the Sole Distributorship Agency for LG Electronics. Later on, it went on to acquire agencies for other global brands including Ariston, Westpoint and Kenwood.
Reports to: Service Centre Manager
Department: Service Centre
The purpose of the role is to meet departmental objectives by ensuring compliance of the set processes and procedures.
Job Responsibility and Accountability
- Ensure the Job Card is opened and printed within 24 Hours of receipt of goods from customers or dealers
- Capture full and correct Serial Number for Carry In at the point of receipt
- Update full and correct Serial Number for In-Home after Technical Visit
- Enure full and correct unit details including all accessories and their condition for Carry In are captured
- Send Email, SMS or Telephone Updates for Quotations within 48 Hours of status change by technician
- Send Email, SMS or Telephone Updates for Ready units within 24 Hours of status change to Ready by technician for Carry In
- Same day escalation to Branch Manager on a daily log sheet of complaints from customers either via email, telephone or face to face
- Happy Call within 48 Hours for All In-Homes for all Ready units
- In Home Dispatcher to ensure all rebooks are communicated to the customers 24 hours prior to the scheduled date including all emergency events scheduled for a specific technician
- Process the credit Notes, with all correct documentation, within 72 Hours of receipt from customers
- Ensure delivery notes are printed within 24 hours after conversion of repair unit to ready
- Minimum of a Diploma in Business Management, Public Relations, Customer Service or relevant field.
- Customer service industry experience or Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- At least 1-year exposure in a supervisory role, responsible for managing a team in a target driven environment.
- Excellent personal presentation and telephone etiquette.
- Administration oriented, speaks and writes excellent English.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Possess product and operations technical knowledge.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.