Clinic Assistant/ Receptionists Needed at Kenya Medical Research – KEMRI,
Clinic Assistant/ Receptionists Needed at Kenya Medical Research – KEMRI
Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI) is a State Corporation established through the Science and Technology (Amendment) Act of 1979, which has since been amended to Science, Technology and Innovation Act 2013. The 1979 Act established KEMRI as a National body responsible for carrying out health research in Kenya.
Clinic Assistant/ Receptionists
To ensure that the front office is functioning in an effective and efficient manner
- Maintains cleanliness and order of the front office
- Answers telephone and receives visitors and participants
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail and deliveries
- Delivers items to other departments.
- Schedules and reschedules participants
- Maintains visitors book and clinic diary
- Maintains routine clerical records, logs and data and compiles routine reports
- Maintains order and security at the front office by noting incoming and outgoing traffic.
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor
Education and Professional training
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in front office management.
- Good customer service skills
- Knowledge of office telephone etiquette
- Team player
- Highly organized
- Working knowledge of IT skills
- Three years’ experience in front office management
Method of Application
- All applicants must meet each selection criteria detailed in the minimum requirements.
- Must include a current CV with names of at least 2 referees.
- Must include copies of academic and professional certificates.
- A duly signed application letter indicating the vacancy reference with copies of documents listed above should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 14th November 2022.