Community Oral Health Officer III Jobs – 5 Positions at Busia County,
Community Oral Health Officer III Jobs – 5 Positions at Busia County
Busia County Public Service Board seeks to professionally deliver service to the people of Busia with integrity and dedication through well trained competent and skilled man powern In all these achievements, she has derived her support and strength in God in whom she has always put trust and who she acknowledges never fails her.
Community Oral Health Officer III – 5 Positions
ADVERT No. CPSB/97/2023
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Facility in charge, duties and responsibilities at this level will entail-;
- Exhibiting and give lectures to communities and schools;
- Collecting data for fluoride testing in water samples,
- Analyzing and interpret results and advising the relevant authorities accordingly.
- Doing temporary and permanent dental restorations,
- Reducing simple fractures of jaws, extractions.
- Diagnosis and treatment of common dental conditions,
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Diploma in Community Oral Health from Kenya Medical Training College or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C (Plain) with grade C (Plain) in English/Kiswahili and Biology/ Biological Sciences and grade C- (Minus) in either Chemistry, Physics/Physical Sciences, Mathematics or General Sciences
Method of Application
Mandatory Additional requirements
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following documents:
- KRA Tax compliance certificate
- Clearance from HELB
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- CRB clearance certificate
All applicants should submit their application letter together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card and any other supporting documents to the County Public Service Board – PORT VICTORIA PLAZA on or before 4TH AUGUST, 2023 at 5.00 p.m.
Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board,
County Government of Busia,
P.O Box 1103- 50400,