Data Analytics Engineering jobs, Human Resource Management jobs, Business-related jobs,IT jobs,Driving jobs, Legal jobs, Compensation and Benefits Manager Jobs at Watu Credit Limited
Compensation and Benefits Manager Jobs at Watu Credit Limited
Job Title: Compensation and Benefits Manager
Reports to: Head of HR
WATU is a focus-driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life. As Africa’s fastest-growing Asset Finance company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality. Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand that when provided with the right tools, they can fulfill their dreams and the needs of their families and community. We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.
- Formulate remuneration & benefits strategy, policies, and guidelines to attract, motivate and retain key talent.
- Lead the benchmarking and market data analysis participating in surveys and conduct best practice research regarding remuneration & benefits to analyse market trends and the appropriate company response to them.
- Manage and lead administration of overall company benefits including medical cover and formulation of related SLA’s.
- Partner with regional HRBPs and various stakeholders in determining the appropriate allocation for bonuses, performance increments including overseeing the documentation of such processes.
- Provide a comprehensive support and consulting function to HRBP’s and line management for all aspects of the total rewards model, job evaluation, market alignment, expatriation, recognition, wellness, and benefits.
- In collaboration with HR team, lead benefits planning and provide guidance on reward and recognition programs across the business. Guide on the implementation of fixed and variable compensation for staff in line with the job grade structure.
- Perform payroll functions including the processing of payroll and generating the payment template monthly and sharing the reports with the Country Manager for approval.
- Implement the business total rewards policy in compliance with relevant regulatory guidelines. Keep abreast of regulatory changes affecting compensation and benefits to steer the business to compliance.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a business-related field
- 5-7 years’ experience in generalist HR with at least 4 years in compensation and benefits administration.
- Experience in the financial services sector is preferred.
- Experience in a fast paced and matrixed organization will be an added advantage.