We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Business Sales Consultants to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for onboarding and/or cross selling bank products to new and existing customers. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of achieving sales targets and building strong relationships with clients.
- Develop and Implement sales strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Identify, onboard and maintain existing relationships with clients.
- Conduct market research to identify potential customers and new product opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations and proposals to prospective clients.
- Collaborate with other departments within the bank to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business code of ethics.
- Cross selling to existing/new customers as per campaign being run by the business.
- Obtain and share client product satisfaction with business.
- Pre- profiling of new customers to obtain feedback on their product uptake experience.
- Ownership to resolve any problems/complaints obtained from customers contacted.
- Life stage probing of customers into potential future needs, positioning of the bank product offering and logging any leads as expected.
- Compile common service breakdown points aimed at process improvement.
- Responsible for the adoption within line of duty/area of duty of all Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions related requirements contained in policies, procedures and processes. This includes the recognition and appropriate escalation to your supervisor with regard to continued business engagements in instances where adverse information is available.
- Offer available bank solutions to clients which include but not limited to Term loans, vehicle and Asset Finance, Mortgages, Credit cards, Banca assurance, Agency banking, G.M/Forex, Trade Finance, Digital Channels, Mobile banking, Online banking, Till2bank, Lipa 360, Business and Personal banking accounts.
- Engage Inactive and dormant clients in a view to activating the banking relationships.
Experience & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field.
- Work experience in sales and marketing or related field for at least one year. Retail sales experience is an added advantage.