County Constables Jobs – 1000 Positions at Nairobi County,
County Constables Jobs – 1000 Positions at Nairobi County
The Nairobi City County is the creation of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and successor of the defunct City Council of Nairobi. It operates under the auspices of the Cities and Urban Areas Act, The Devolved Governments Act and a host of other Acts. The Nairobi City County is charged with the responsibility of providing a variety of services to residents
County Constables – 1000 Positions
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Qualification: KCSE
- Job Location: Nairobi
- Job Field: Law / Legal
- Enforcement of county by-laws
- Guarding county installations and properties.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the authority.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Must be a holder of KCSE Certificate with at least a mean grade of “D” plain.
- Must be aged between 18-30 years.
- Must be physically fit with height of: Male – 5,8”, Female – 5,0”
- Be a holder of current certificate of good conduct from Director of Criminal Investigation.
- Ladies should not be expectant during the interview and while undergoing training.
Job Application Deadline: 3rd Aug 2023