Credit Relationship Officer Jobs- SME Accounts at Pezesha,
Credit Relationship Officer Jobs- SME Accounts at Pezesha
Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication, Jobs at Pezesha
Pezesha, has created a holistic financial marketplace for MSMEs. By offering lending, financial education, and debt counselling to borrowers, plus a proprietary credit scoring system to vet MSMEs without a credit history, derisking lending to SMEs. Lower Risks bring commercial banks and capital providers onto Pezesha platform. As a collaborative structure, Pezesha is helping to tackle the $19 Billion financing gap for SMEs. Pezesha is led by a highly experienced and passionate local team with more than 10 years local and international experience in fin-tech, management of growth and technology companies, and unparalleled local market knowledge and reach.
Credit Relationship Officer- SME Accounts
Primary job description
- Onboarding, vetting and evaluation of potential SMEs/Merchants to be funded by Pezesha on a regular basis using our internal processes and standards and hitting set targets to ensure growth and scale
- Assess SMEs creditworthiness and risks by evaluating their financial information and ratios
- Onboard, manage and retain SME related partners
- Marketing & Financial education in relation to SMEs needs and support
- Provide customer care support via calling and follow up with potential and funded SMEs on additional information required as well as repayments of loans for those successfully funded by Pezesha
- Portfolio management
- Monitor and update SME loan accounts and information on the dashboard
- Drive strategic sales, scale and productivity to ensure the overall success of the company’s products and services
- Execute on strategic experiments to drive growth in assigned portfolios
- Daily analytics and reporting on assigned portfolio performance
- At least a graduate of Accounting or Finance or a related field
- Solid understanding of credit risk processes and standards
- Basic computer skills and a quick learner
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in credit operations as a relationship officer or part of the credit risk team
- ADDED ADVANTAGE: Credit Operations & SME evaluations experiences from a bank or Fintech environment.
- ADDED ADVANTAGE: Strong Accounting and analytical skills with more than 2 years experience
- Proficiency in excel skills or working with spreadsheets
- Ability to manage multiple projects and self drive toward targets while ensuring quality output and prioritisation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of interpersonal maturity, hardworking, and professionalism
- Unwavering commitment to service and customer orientation
- Team player who demonstrates positive attitude, creativity, energy, dedication to collaboration and patience and with a high degree of integrity
- In-depth knowledge of the Financial industry (Fintech) and its current events in Kenya
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
Please send your CVs and cover letter to email@example.com. Kindly indicate the title of the job on the subject header of the email (REF 2023/Credit Relationship Officer- SME accounts). The applicants who do not indicate THE REF NO and job title and where they are currently based in the email body will be automatically disqualified.