Purchasing and Supply Chain management jobs,Business Administration jobs,Financial Accounting jobs,Logistics jobs,Human Resource Management jobs,
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations to employees as required.
- Coordinate the acquisition of work permits, Diplomatic ID’s and dependents pass for international staff. Ensure all international staff have proper work documentation.
- Managing and tracking all leaves request and coordinating between employees and supervisors to ensure the records are up to date.
- Support Employee onboarding process by establishing and conducting orientation for all new staff. This includes support for Work permit, Diplomatic ID cards processing and other relevant onboarding documentation.
- Work closely with the Human resources Information system (HRIS) team in ensuring data accuracy and system updates for all IHUB staff are correctly coordinated and updated.
- Support the staff Performance Management process by working with supervisors. This will include facilitating the Learning and development for all staff in the IHUB.
- Coordinate the management and maintenance of staff contracts, personnel files, and other employee information
- Preparation and processing of payroll for employees in the organization on a monthly basis.
- Preparation and processing of monthly statutory/voluntary deductions for payment.
- Address and resolve employees’ correspondence relating to the payroll, that is the P9 Forms, Payslips and updating of statutory/voluntary deductions in a timely manner.
- On a monthly basis receive all payroll amendments including salary changes, overtime payments, allowances, changes to pension contributions, new recruits, bank account changes, promotions etc. from the supervisors and Management.
- Responsible for the preparation of the payroll and administration of staff benefits that include gratuity, leave, medical insurance, group personal accident insurance and other allowances.
- Manage and coordinate all human resource records, process payroll and maintain a filing and retrieval system for keeping past and current records.
- Maintains employee benefits programs by monitoring international staff allowances. Getting guidance from the HR Coordinator by studying and assessing benefit needs for national staff and Market trends in collaboration with the Headquarters and processing of benefit claims accordingly
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like the aggregate number of hires by the department.
- Responsible for managing employee relations, engagement, and inclusion. Stay abreast and disseminate impacts of new Labour laws to the I-Hub staff and ensure compliance.
- Responsible for managing staff contracts ensuring that staff have legal valid contracts while working at the IRC. Timely notification to supervisors.
- Coordinate exit process, staff separation, process terminal dues and ensure issuance of Certificate of service as per the Labour laws in Kenya.
- 3- 5 years of relevant generalist HR experience focused on HR and payroll administration in busy work environment.
- Experience in HR concepts and Employment laws and regulations
- Experience working in a dynamic diverse environment
- Experience in collecting quantitive data for analysis
- Proficient with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and have experience in working with payroll system
Demonstrated Skills And Competencies And Qualifications
- Provides outstanding customer service by consistently going above and beyond in building trust and respect among customers.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Human Resource Management or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution
- Membership of the Institute of Human Resource Management in good standing.
- An effective communicator and interpersonal skills
- Experience in using HR software and Microsoft Office tools.
- Confidentiality and sensitive information handling skills.
- Workday, Cornerstone experience a plus
Supply Chain Intern
Logistics, Travel and Transport
- Processing of payments in a timely manner including Taxis, Flights and Accommodation.
- Timely planning, communication and coordination with the requesting staff/programs regarding their travel requests.
- Collaborating closely with travel service providers and airlines for provision of travel services.
- Ensuring up-to-date records are maintained for flights, accommodation and taxi bookings.
- Act as focal point for all travel and transport related matters including flight bookings, accommodation for travelling staff and servicing for taxi requests in the absence of the supervisor.
- Assist in monitoring the performance of transport and travel service providers and initiate corrective actions where necessary.
- Support the logistics officer in vehicle allocation to program/departments in an efficient manner and in coordination with Program teams and supervisor.
- Support in ensuring that systems are in place to account for transported goods.
- Supervising fuel consumption on BV cards.
- Prepare monthly reports on Fuel Usage, Mileage, and spares expenditures by vehicle for review, general reporting, and analysis for continuous improvement.
- Support the logistics officer in management, tracking, maintenance, and reporting of all IRC vehicles according to IRC policy.
- Participating in Travel service Provider Sourcing and negotiating contracts or rates with travel service providers.
- Preparing necessary documentation for vehicle registration in accordance to the rules and regulations of the country.
- Handling Travel Contracts to ensure compliance with contract service level agreements (SLA).
- Proactively provide feedback and updates to requesters on their requests within 48hrs.
- Fulfil other duties, as appropriate or requested by Supply Chain Coordinator/Supply Chain manager/Logistics officer.
- Any other duties assigned
- Strong sense of personal integrity.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-starter with proven ability to multi-task, , take initiative, and manage time effectively.
- Team spirit and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize duties and remains productive when under pressure.
- Demonstrates a detailed and efficient approach to work.
- Relates and works well with people of different cultures, genders and backgrounds.
- Degree in Purchasing and Supply Chain management/Business Administration/Financial Accounting or Logistics related field preferred.
- Proficient in English (written and spoken).
- Prior experience of working in Supply Chain position in a multi-cultural environment.
- Professional competency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- General knowledge of the logistics procedures and tools.
- Good mathematical skills.