Customer Experience Executive at Smart Applications International Ltd,
Customer Experience Executive at Smart Applications International Ltd
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication / View Jobs at Smart Applications International Ltd
SmartApplications International is a leading ICT solutions provider delivering a wide range of world class technological solutions. Fondly known as Smart within the industry, the company was founded to provide innovative, secure and high-tech solution in Africa and beyond. Staying ahead through constant research and innovation.
Customer Experience Executive
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities.
- Manage and resolve all customer inquiries effectively, professionally, and satisfactorily in line with Smart’s brand.
- To listen to all our stakeholders actively and empathetically as well as follow up on customer inquiries on calls or emails where necessary.
- To humanize our customer experience and create a memorable experiences.
- To provide and maintain first line call resolution / support; reduce on the number of calls transferred.
- To acquire knowledge relevant to the current job setting and relevant to the industry we are in.
- To actively maintain status updates and requests from customers and ensure follow- up till closure on all calls.
- To adequately provide customers with relevant product and service information.
- Identifying and escalation / communicating any system downtimes timely to all service providers.
- Maintain an up-to date customer and provider contacts for purposes of proper communication.
- To collect feedback on Smart system acceptance, service delivery, and assist in conducting Customer Experience Centre satisfaction surveys.
- Perform weekly calls to random service providers to ascertain the quality of service received from Smart to enhance brand experience.
- Manage and provide timely responses for the 24/7 live chat app for customer inquiries.
- To share a daily, weekly, and monthly Call Centre analysis report.
- To identify and document all Customer Experience Centre problems by preparing a root cause analysis
- Record all calls received on the Call Centre system for tracking purposes.
- Identify innovative processes/solutions and ensure implementation.
- Offer exceptional brand experiences- for all our existing customer or prospect, across all touch points.
- Perform other support duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, ICT or Service-related field.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Excellent Customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills – both written and verbal.
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management
- A good understanding of numbers to support analysis
- Negotiation skills
- Empathy and active listening skills
- Speed, Flexibility, and Agility.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title on the
subject line by 21 October 2022.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.