Customer Service Assistant Jobs at Kenya Trade Network Agency
Assist in the day to day operations of the regional offices, ensuring SLA with partner government agencies are adhered to and ensuring the Kenya Tradenet system users are trained in the regions.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support all regional stakeholders to ensure import/export process are done in TradeNet system;
• Organise all regional stakeholder system sensitization forums;
• Implementing the customer service charter at the region and the extended territories;
• Conduct periodic review of customer service processes at the regional offices and the extended territories;
• Facilitate and coordinate customer service survey and ensure timely reporting;
• Training of the Kenya TradeNet system users at the region and their extended territories;
• Ensure the resolution of all customer/Public complaints within the region;
• Ensure timely reports & statistics relating to customer service border
• offices and the extended territories;
• Review and facilitate reform initiatives relating to customer processes;
• Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required and which are
• consistent with the level of responsibility of this job role.
Minimum Academic, Professional Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma in a relevant field from a recognized institution;
• Must meet the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit their application letter, curriculum vitae (that contains details of qualifications, work experience, email and telephone contacts including names, telephone and email contacts of three (3) referees who must be familiar with the candidates’ previous work experience) and copies of all
certificates & relevant testimonials.
Visit: https://portal.kentrade.go.ke/recruitment Create a user account ,Create your profile – Edit your profile if you already have an account.
The information on the profile is split into tabs that the user must fill out before submitting a job application which includes the following;
Biodata – General Contact information about the applicant
Academic qualifications – with the certificates attached;
Professional qualifications – with the certificates attached;
Employment history – Record of previous employersReferees
Attach application letter, CV
Input current and expected salary;
Click My Applications to check or confirm if your application has been
All applications must be received not later than close of business Monday June 06, 2022. KenTrade values diversity therefore women and Persons with Disability (PWD) are strongly encouraged to apply