Customer Service Officer Jobs at Old Mutual Kenya
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Enforce underwriting controls
• Ensure compliance with underwriting guidelines
• Debiting of premiums and processing of policy documents within set timelines
• Debiting and processing of renewal endorsements
• Processing and checking of underwriting Documents
• Issuing of Endorsements
• Issuing of Motor Certificates
• Issuing and signing of yellow cards
• Review and dispatch of notices within set TAT
• Ensure work is done within the set standards of service – Customer service charter
• Do a detailed weekly mail reports on outstanding work.
• Give quality customer service to all our clients.
• Safe keeping yellow cards.
• Daily scanning and indexing of mails
• Issuance of valuation letters and follow up
• Adherence to the credit control policy
• Follow up renewals and reporting on status
• Processing of client and Bank refunds
• 100% Adherence to the authority matrix
• Adherence to the underwriting guidelines and memos
• Ensure registry is fully maintained in an orderly and is up to date
• Ensure compliance of AML and PEP guidelines
• Ensure cross sale and up sale opportunities are maximized.
• Premium receipting of Mpesa, VISA and cheque payments and ensure cheques are banked on time -GI and Medical
• Issuing customers with updated/ correct customer statements
• Assisting clients with claims reporting (both GI & Health) and follow ups with Head office
• Onboarding of retail medical clients and ensuring the customers receive medical cards
• Perform any other duties as may be required by the management.
Skills And Competencies
• Basic Underwriting skills
• Customer service skills
• Good Communication Skills
• Computer Literate
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
• Business Related Degree
• Advanced Industry Qualifications/ C.O.P
• 1 year’s experience preferably in the Insurance Industry
How to apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
• Customer Service Officer