Jobs in Kenya, Customer Service Jobs, Cigna Jobs,
Middle East Customer Service Rep (Calls and Email Team)
Handle calls and e-mails and respond to simple and complex inquiries regarding eligibility, cards status, Envoy registration/navigation, policy benefits, issue certificates of insurance, claims status and other related information and provide solutions for customers and clients.
Receives requests by mail, telephone, or in person regarding insurance claims/policies. Responds to inquiries from policy holders, clients, brokers and/or others. Performs research to respond to inquiries and interprets policy provisions to determine most effective response. Mails or routes claim forms and supporting documentation to various units for final processing. Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to understand and interpret policy provisions. Independently responds to inquiries, grievances, complaints or appeals ranging from routine to moderate complexity. May seek assistance with complex customer services issues.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management focus
- Independently responds to inquiries, grievances, complaints or appeals ranging from routine to moderate complexity.
- 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems required; call center experience a PLUS
- Ability to perform in a high volume, fast paced call center environment
- Proven ability to work independently as well as a productive member of a team
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; high level capacity to multitask independently and on a computer
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology a PLUS
- Work in 24 x 7 rotation shifts.
- 5 days a week.
- In split shifts (some hours in the morning and remaining hours in the afternoon or evening)
- During public holidays
- Portuguese fluent written, spoken
About Cigna: Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourselfEMEA@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourselfEMEA@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.