Customer Success Lead at Credrails,
Customer Success Lead at Credrails
Credrails is building the open finance rails for Africa by connecting various data sources into a single api for a variety of use cases.
Customer success lead
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Lead who is passionate about solving customer’s needs and offering them delightful experiences. You will be responsible for driving customer retention and growth through proactive relationship management and work closely with our customers to understand their business goals and needs, use this knowledge to identify opportunities for product adoption, expansion, and upselling.
You will also work closely with our product and engineering teams to troubleshoot, resolve technical issues and ensuring that the customers are receiving the best possible value from our product
- Manage a portfolio of customers, serving as the primary point of contact, providing timely and high-quality support and guidance to drive customer satisfaction and retention.
- Conduct regular check-ins and meetings with customers to understand their business goals, needs, and usage of our products.
- Onboarding new customers and creating customized success plans
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to prioritize customer feedback and advocate for customer needs.
- Identify opportunities for product adoption, expansion and upselling, and work with customers to develop and execute on strategic plans to drive growth
- Use data and analytics to identify trends and patterns in customer usage, use this information to drive continuous improvement in our products and customer experience.
- Monitor and report key performance indicators (KPIs) for customer success, including retention, expansion and upselling.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers at all levels of the organization.
- 3+ years of experience in customer success, account management or a related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers at all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record of driving customer retention and growth.
- Ability to think strategically and identify opportunities for product adoption, expansion and upselling
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data and analytics to inform decision making.
- Experience working with cross functional teams, including product and engineering.
- Experience with SAAS products, preferably in a B2B setting.