Cyber Security Intern (Remote Cybersecurity Internship) at Brainnest, Jobs in Kenya, Latest Jobs in Kenya, Jobs Advertised Today, Government Jobs, NGO Jobs, UN Jobs, Online Jobs, Freelance Jobs, Part Time Jobs, Full Time Jobs
Cyber Security Intern (Remote Cybersecurity Internship) at Brainnest
The business management and training company headquartered in Bremen, Germany. We are a success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customized to help companies from different industries with business management problems. Brainnest runs, leads, and manages complex projects and initiatives. We have begun from scratch when a network of professionals, Ph.D. holders, and highly skilled personnel bring to the business table their practical and academic years of experience to form up a concrete blueprint on which the company has been designed. Since 2020, we offer a combination of expertise, proficiency, and commitment leveraging our deep industry experience, along with using analytical rigor to drive outstanding results for businesses. We proudly provide top-class consulting and training services for a wide range of industries around the world. A well-equipped team, advanced tools, and modern methodologies are some of what we correctly utilize to offer our clients what makes them the best in their fields.
Our team is looking for a Cyber Security Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks. This position is great for an aspiring cyber security professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Willingness to learn and develop cyber security skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Capacity to stay professional in stressful/dispute situations
- Fluency in English
You will learn how to:
- Support the identification of cyber security solution opportunities (e.g., by optimizing cyber security processes/procedures, organizations, and services)
- Assist in identifying operational requirements and proposing solutions to ongoing cyber security architecture/organization issues
- Assist in the preparation of individual cyber security project proposals and plans
- Monitor IT security systems and respond to incident reports as they arise (incident management)
- Evaluate log data, PCAP, and analyze malware
- Implement our cyber security solutions
- Update the internal team’s engineering knowledge by presenting analysis results
- Provide other ad hoc technical support to other teams
At Brainnest, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.