Data analysis jobs,Documentation Officer,NCBA Group jobs,
Data Analyst and Documentation Officer
Job Purpose Statement
Provide full documentation support to Corporate Banking Division teams. The role also works alongside other business analysis units across the bank in acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases used decision making. Using data analytics develop capability of identifying customer’s data trends that can be monetized. The roll holder will be the data scientist for the team.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage expectations of key internal stake holders.
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidance to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Planning and organizing skills for effective planning and execution of tasks and projects within time frames.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Quality orientation to ensure consistency in adhering and uphold performance standards for SLAs and quality of documentation.
- Considerate understanding of certain functions departments namely Operations, CAU, Credit Analysis, and Trade.
At least 2 years’ experience working in the area of data analysis in a role requiring:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Data organization skills
- Professional/technical skill- Analysts are expected to have advanced proficiency in Python, SQL, Excel, Power BI and PowerPoint. Experience with other professional programs (e.g. R, STATA, Access) is a plus.
- Outstanding responsiveness to feedback:- We believe that ability to act on both reinforcing and redirecting feedback is the fastest way to grow. Candidate should exhibit an ability to take feedback as a chance to improve, and know how to give feedback in a constructive manner.