Data Analyst (Statistician) Assistant Jobs at GIZ, Jobs in Kenya, Latest Jobs in Kenya, Jobs Advertised Today, Government Jobs, NGO Jobs, UN Jobs, Online Jobs, Freelance Jobs, Part Time Jobs, Full Time Jobs
Data Analyst (Statistician) Assistant Jobs at GIZ
International organization (GIZ) seeks to recruit local assistants
(Workplace: Nairobi, and different locations in Kenya)
SHORT-TERM ASSIGNMENTS FOR THE ELECTION PERIOD
Applications must be sent between 21.06.2022 and 01.07.2022. CVs received after 01.07.2022 will not be considered.
- All positions are open to men and women with no discrimination.
- For all positions, an appropriate linguistic competence in English (spoken and written) is mandatory, for certain positions languages spoken regionally will be required too.
- All candidates must have sufficient computer skills to operate with electronic mail, word processing, public presentation, and spreadsheet software.
- Flexibility required. Work is expected on occasions both in the evening and weekends.
- Place of work is Nairobi and, for some positions, different postings around the country.
GENERAL FUNCTIONS: Under the direct supervision of the Observer Coordinator, the incumbent will assist with the following tasks:
- Assist the coordinator in the preparation of the observer deployment plan.
- Assist the coordinator in the preparation of observer briefings and debriefings. Ensure the signature of presence lists at the briefings/debriefings.
- Assists in the preparation of the Long Term Observers (LTO) and Short Term Observers (STO) briefing packs.
- Assist in the co-ordination with the Long Term Observers (LTOs) on political issues at a regional level.
- Ensure a daily communication with the deployed observers and the follow-up of their daily reports.
- Ensure the regular transmission of information and requests to the observer teams deployed in the country.
- Ensure, in conjunction with the Logistics Expert and Security Expert assistants the follow up of observer movements and identification of accommodations.
- Inform all observers of meeting and events agendas.
- Assist in the preparation of a weekly report for the Chief Observer on the activities of the observers.
- Assist in the preparation of documents for LTO/STO briefings/debriefings.
- Liaise between the Core Team and the LTOs;
- Assist to provide the appropriate statistical information for the debriefing of LTOs and all information required by the Chief Observer for the Final Report;
- Any other tasks as may be required.