Dental Technologist Officer III Jobs – 2 Positions at Busia County,
Dental Technologist Officer III Jobs – 2 Positions at Busia County
Busia County Public Service Board seeks to professionally deliver service to the people of Busia with integrity and dedication through well trained competent and skilled man powern In all these achievements, she has derived her support and strength in God in whom she has always put trust and who she acknowledges never fails her.
Dental Technologist Officer III – 2 Positions
ADVERT No. CPSB/89/2023
Duties and Responsibilities
- This will be the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under supervision of a senior officer.
- Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail: – receiving and recording all patient work and interpreting patient prescription; disinfecting impressions; casting impressions; making acrylic complete/partial dentures and repairs; and participating in oral/dental health promotion.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Diploma in Dental Technology or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate of registration from the Kenya Dental Technologists Association; and
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution
Method of Application
Mandatory Additional requirements
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following documents:
- KRA Tax compliance certificate
- Clearance from HELB
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- CRB clearance certificate
All applicants should submit their application letter together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card and any other supporting documents to the County Public Service Board – PORT VICTORIA PLAZA on or before 4TH AUGUST, 2023 at 5.00 p.m.
Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board,
County Government of Busia,
P.O Box 1103- 50400,