Diageo Internship Opportunities
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of our industry.
At EABL, we take pride in continuously investing in Talent to ensure that we have the best pool of resources across our Markets. This goes hand in hand with our ambition to create the best performing, most trusted and respected consumer products company in Africa.
Our undergraduate internship programme runs quarterly. Applications open in the second month of every preceding quarter. Apply now or create your profile for the next intake.
To apply for the internship program:
- You must be a 3rd year or final year student– (i.e., going back to school to continue with studies after internship) in a public or accredited private academic institutions undertaking a bachelor’s degree.
- You must be on break/ holiday from school during the internship period for this intake which is 1 July – 30th September 2022.
What you will need:
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn and explore possibilities.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spreadsheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and also with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
- A commitment to completing the 3 months internship program
- Letter from your institution indicating you are a student there and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
- Personal Accident insurance cover for the period of the internship
- Bank account details
- Copy of National Identity Card.
Critical Application Details:
- While making your application, under experience or current job please indicate your current area of study/degree title as your current experience. This will allow us to allocate you the correct department with ease.
- The internship is for a fixed period of three months without extension
- You will be required to complete an online test as soon as application process is closed to progress through the recruitment process.
- We do not accept offline applications (Do Not drop off any documentations at our offices). All applications must be made online via the following link
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Diageo on diageo.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com to apply