Digital Marketing Manager at deepAfrica,
Digital Marketing Manager at deepAfrica
deepAfrica is an online solutions provider offering comprehensive solutions that facilitate personal and institutional growth.
Digital Marketing Manager
- Ensure brand message consistency.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content.
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success.
- Coordinate with the sales team to create marketing campaigns.
- Optimize paid advertising campaigns using SEO and other tools.
- Scale campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Report on the growth and analytics of campaigns to stakeholders.
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used.
- Communicate with audiences in a timely manner and monitor reviews.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness.
- 2+ Years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Full understanding of all social media platforms.
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns.
- Experience in content creation and management ie. text, image and video.
- Solid knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to deepAfrica on www.linkedin.com to apply