Director Corporate Services at Kenya Climate Innovation Center,
Director Corporate Services at Kenya Climate Innovation Center
|Role Title:||Director Corporate Services||Reports to:||Chief||Executive|
|Directorate||Corporate Services Directorate||Duty Station:||Nairobi|
|Country:||Kenya||Location &||Work –||Nairobi|
The Director Corporate Services will be responsible for overseeing the corporate services including financial systems, operating systems, sustainability center, communication and learning, technology support, HR and administrative structures. The successful candidate will be expected to work closely and harmoniously with other stakeholders including investors and donors.
- Develop the annual directorates operational and capital budgets;
- Reporting financial performance of the organization accurately in accordance with the set rules and procedures;
- Monitor compliance with legal framework and projects accountability mechanisms;
- Develop and guide an effective procurement of goods and services in compliance with the set rules and regulations;
- Manage the company’s Human capital and identify human capital gaps for capacity building;
- Manage office administrative services, working environment, and health and safety
- Manage organizational risks and prudent utilization of resources;
- Monitor and evaluate organizational performance, controls, accountability and results delivery;
- Review the regulations, mechanisms and procedures to assess the adequacy of the reporting requirements for efficient monitoring on project procedures, mechanisms and built-in safeguards;
- Lead the development of a fundraising strategy, to meet the strategic requirements;
- Coordinate the development of communication strategies for delivery of corporate culture and business enhancement;
- Coordinate the design and development of tools for measurement and reporting requirements for sustainability issues are carried out effectively
- Master’s degree in business, finance, economics or any business-related discipline;
- Professional Training – Certified Public Accountant of Kenya -CPA (K), ACCA,
- CPS(K) or any other acceptable equivalent; and
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in donor funded projects and investment funds;
- Hands on experience in handling Procurement and HR.
- Negotiation and Resource Mobilization Skills
- Problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills;
- Interpersonal skills
- Professionalism and Integrity
- Creativity and innovation
- Independent minded
Interested candidates are invited to send their up-to-date CV with their contact details, copies of academic and professional certificates, details of current and expected remuneration, the names of three professional referees and a cover letter demonstrating how you meet our requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email should be the position being applied for.
Closing date for applications Friday, 27th January 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Climate Innovation Center is an equal opportunity employer.