Document & Data Operations Associate Jobs at Britam, Jobs in Kenya, Latest Jobs in Kenya, Jobs Advertised Today, Government Jobs, NGO Jobs, UN Jobs, Online Jobs, Freelance Jobs, Part Time Jobs, Full Time Jobs
Document & Data Operations Associate Jobs at Britam
Britam is a leading diversified financial services group, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange. The group has interests across the Eastern and Southern Africa region, with operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, Mozambique and Malawi.
Document & Data Operations Associate
- Provide prompt, efficient and effective operational support by entering into LOB systems requisite customer and related product information as per given documentation, performing verification and quality assurance of customer data & information on the customer record and CRM data
- Manage and maintain all company’s physical documents and records
- Ensure customer data quality and compliance through validation and Verification of customer data through lines of business during On boarding
- Ensure client details/ instructions are accurately and timely processed in line with the requisite processes
- Ensure timely delivery of policy documents and e policy documents to the customers within T.A.T
- Processing the completion of new business e.g. issuance of policies, Creation of Accounts in Unit trusts and wealth management while adhering to set procedures and guidelines thus limiting the exposure to risk and litigation
- Processing Endorsement change requests to insurance contracts such as Redacting, Conversion to Automatic paid up while adhering to set procedures and guidelines
- Verifying and approving Bank details in various lines of business to facilitate efficient payment of claims to customers.
- Coordinate any out-sourced services of document storage and retrieval
- Data Quality assurance for Individual life business procured through online platforms.
- Accurately capture data in line of Business system e.g. Igas, Integra, Sayari
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- At least 2- 4 years’ experience in a similar position
Closing; 27 June 2022