Driving Instructor at Watu Credit Limited,
Driving Instructor at Watu Credit Limited
WATU is a focus-driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life. As Africa’s fastest-growing Asset Finance company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.
Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools can fulfil their dreams and the needs of their families and community. We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.
Our business is growing rapidly, and with more than 150,000 customers in Kenya. We are looking for an enthusiastic and customer-obsessed Driving Instructor to join our growing Watu Shule team in Nairobi. As a Driving Instructor, you will primarily provide classroom instructions and behind-the-wheel training for drivers in line with National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) guidelines and curriculum.
We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create the impact needed in our communities. Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!
As a successful Driving Instructor, you are expected to adapt to the fast-paced culture of both the company, the market, and the customers we serve.
- Prepare detailed driving course content and lesson plans
- Prepare, instruct, and assess learner readiness to undertake NTSA driving exams according to NTSA guidelines and curriculum
- Administer practical lessons to learners, including how to operate a vehicle, undertake safety checks, and respond in case of emergency
- Prepare and maintain learner progress report (s)
- Maintain the learning facilities and other assets afforded to discharge assigned responsibilities effectively
- Prepare, accompany, and coordinate learners to and at the assigned NTSA facility while ensuring 100% success rate
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience required:
- Valid driving and Instructor license
- High School Certificate or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of driving instructor experience
- A valid certificate of good conduct
- Good knowledge of oral instruction and delivery techniques
- Good computer skills
- Working knowledge of NTSA Traffic Act and Regulations
What we offer:
- Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefits