Job Title: E-commerce Sales Executive – Mombasa
Reporting to: Webstore Manager
Gross Salary: KES. 40,000 – 60,000
Job Purpose: Our client is a leading specialty retailer in the ceramic floor & wall tile market that seeks to hire an e-commerce Sales Executive who will be tasked with ensuring that customers are getting their online deliveries on time and accurate information on products inquired about through their ecommerce website, email or phone.
As a Sales Executive you will work with all the products and it will be your responsibility to follow up on cold leads and missed opportunities by offering a better online service, product knowledge and ease of mind of customers.
Key Roles & Responsibilities;
- Working closely with the Webstore team on customer orders on a daily basis and following up on cold leads on our CRM system, Smart Sales, by email or telephone.
- Checking incoming payments and ensuring all paper work is in order and sent to the respective store dispatch managers.
- Calling transporters to get custom delivery quotes or to follow up ongoing delivery to the customer’s premises or delivery destination.
- Answering the phone in a professional and positive manner, getting the customer excited about the product and convert them to buy online.
- Processing sales on the company Smart Sales CRM, SAP system and sending the invoices to the customer and advising on delivery date and time.
Key Performance Measures;
- Number of new buyers/sellers converted
- Number units/property sold
- Revenue targets achieved
- Increase in repeat customers
- A university/college degree in a computer or business-oriented field.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in retail or an online sales environment required.
- Knowledge of everyday computer applications and common Microsoft programs as well as simple computer trouble shooting and installation.
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is essential.
- Working knowledge of a sales POS system would be an added advantage but not necessary.
- Ability to sell a product over the telephone and convincing customers to buy.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player, able to work under pressure and multi-task efficiently.
- Good Verbal and written English.
Apply directly through our careers page.
In case you are experiencing difficulties, apply through the email indicated below
Email your cv to email@example.com
Deadline: Thursday 20th October 2022
Indicate email subject as E-commerce Sales Executive – Mombasa.